A testament to craftsmanship, the Carlton style features mitered joints, raised door panels with crisp angular bevels and a waterfall profile on the inside door frame and slab drawer front edge. Equally comfortable in a painted or stained finish, the full overlay style provides an updated traditional look that blends well with transitional and traditional architectural styles.
View more Carlton cabinets in our Photo Gallery.
- Full-overlay door style
- Five-piece raised-panel miter door
- ¾" thick, 2-5/8" wide solid hardwood mortise-and-tenon joint door frame
- Stained finish: 5/8" solid hardwood center panel with catalyzed stain
- Painted finish: 5/8" high performance 47-lb/ft³ engineered wood center panel to help prevent warping and cracking and maintain a consistent smooth surface
- One-piece ¾-inch solid hardwood slab drawer front for standard base cabinets
- Blum® Tandem plus Blumotion soft-close drawer glides
- Blum Compact Blumotion soft-close hinges
- Decorative hardware required
- Factory finish with oven-cured topcoat and UV inhibitors
- Construction features
- Limited lifetime warranty