The Remodeling Resource Center
Remodeling your kitchen can be a scary undertaking, especially for the first-time remodeler. Uncertainties appear at each corner: How much will it cost? How do I plan it? Who will install it? Will the colors match the house? What about all the dust?
If these questions are never answered, the project stalls—sometimes indefinitely. We created these articles, videos, and guides to answer your questions about cabinets, kitchen design, and kitchen remodeling. We want to help you create a kitchen you’ll love.
Can’t find an answer? Every day, our team of 100+ designers field thousands of questions from people working on renovations of all stripes—old homes, new homes, big projects, small projects—whatever the need, let us know your questions.
How Does This Work?
Is it Easy to Buy Kitchen Cabinets Online?
You provide measurements
and photos of your space.
Expert designers help you design your
kitchen over the phone and email.
Your cabinets are built-to-order and
shipped to your remodeling site!
CliqStudios is a smarter, easier way to a designer kitchen. With a team of 100+ kitchen designers that have guided 20,000+ kitchen remodels to completion, we have the knowledge and experience to help you make your renovation a success.
We are an online cabinet company that cuts out the middleman to save you money.
We do not have physical showrooms. Our kitchen designers do not make home visits. We are not your typical cabinet dealer.
Answers to Your Kitchen Remodeling Questions
Real Remodeling Stories
The Vintage Rug Shop
May 23, 2017
“I started working on this kitchen over a year ago, and I’m beyond BEYOND excited to share with you the end result. I think everything turned out so beautifully!”
The Pink Pagoda
October 25, 2017
“To catch you up, I’m renovating a ranch house. I did the front part of the house for the spring ORC, and this time, I’m opening up the kitchen and breakfast room to the family room.”
August 27, 2015
“We bought this house last summer but didn’t begin the kitchen renovation until December. It began with demolition, we removed all the cabinets, the wallpaper...”
The Taylor House
April 4, 2016
“To be honest, for a while there, I thought it was never going to happen but here we are! Everything isn’t finished but there are a few things that I couldn’t wait to share with you guys!”
Big Dreams in a Tiny Kitchen
In a dingy New York City apartment, Dan and Amber wanted something more open, airy, and bright.
Watch and Learn
CliqStudios Factory Tour
Watch to see how CliqStudios cabinets are built at our Connersville, Indiana factory.
Shopping for kitchen products? These guides by Cambria® can help.
- Start Remodeling: How do I start planning a kitchen remodel?
- Remodeling Timeline: What is the process and timeline for a kitchen remodel?
- Remodeling Budget: How much does it cost to remodel a kitchen?
- Remodeling Checklist: What should I check as I begin remodel planning?
- Remodeling Mistakes: How could I screw up my kitchen remodel?
- Remodeling Schedule: When is the best time to schedule a kitchen remodel?
- Kitchen Measurements: How do I measure my kitchen for cabinets?
- Kitchen Designers: Why do I need a kitchen designer?
- Kitchen Layouts: What shapes do different kitchens take?
- Kitchen Styles: What are the three main types of kitchen styles?
- Design Principles: What are the basic principles of designing a space?
- Work Triangle: What is the work triangle, and why is it a staple of efficient kitchen design?
- Cabinet Quality: What makes a high quality cabinet?
- Cabinet Cost: What do kitchen cabinets cost?
- Cabinets Online: What are the pros and cons of buying kitchen cabinets online?
- Cabinet Types: What are the different types of cabinets?
- Cabinet Materials: What are the commonly used cabinet materials?
- Cabinet Maintenance: How do I clean and maintain my kitchen cabinets?
- Cabinet Hardware: What’s the proper placement for different styles of cabinet hardware?
- Hardware Adjustments: How do I adjust my cabinet door hinges and drawer glides?